Saturday, February 28, 2009

Las Vegas

Tomorrow I finally go to Las Vegas to get the stitches out of my back by the Neurosurgeon. It has been a long haul of 5 weeks. Two failed surgeries with three total in one week. I can say that I was treated by the doctors and staff the best I have ever experienced. Because I was a nurse and related to Dr. Stott everyone went over the top to take care of me. I was excepted as one of their own since I was a nurse. It was fun to be back in the thick of things. Brian will come get me next weekend, but in the mean time I will turn the big 5-0 this week. YUCK!!!!!!!!! I think I will go into morning.

When I get home I get to be in the thick of a house being remodeled. So everything is dusty and dirty, but it's home. I will put up some before and after pictures when I get home. Of course I still need the after to come. (smile)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks for the birthday wish and all of your help last night.
I will e-mail you my parade of home file so you have decorating ideas. Good Luck on the remodeling.